Community Home Medical – old
Community Home Medical is committed to providing top quality home medical and oxygen equipment, coupled with the caring service of trained personnel which make all the difference in patient health and well-being.
The professional staff at Community Home Medical determine the most appropriate plan of care for our patients, keeping in mind affordability and the patient’s lifestyle and environment. Providing the broadest range of respiratory care services and products including medical equipment and supplies, the staff is able to provide solutions to all patients making a difference in their quality of life.
Community Home Medical specializes in in-home oxygen delivery and respiratory therapy equipment to allow patients to achieve the highest level of independence. This program is staffed by registered and certified respiratory therapists who:
- Provide initial home patient assessments
- Make regular home visits or follow-up phone calls to frequently monitor equipment function and patient compliance
- Provide regular written progress reports to physicians
- Oxygen Concentrators and Conserving Devices
- Ultra Lightweight Portable Oxygen Systems
- Sleep Diagnostic Products: CPAP, BiLevel Devices
- Nasal Masks
- I.P.P.B. Therapy
CHM Specialized Equipment and Supplies include:
- Sports Medicine Equipment – Orthotic Supplies, CPM and Cold Therapy & Supplies
- Hospital Beds
- Side Rails
- Wheelchairs - Ultralight, Reclining and Pediatric
- Generation I Low Air Mattress Products
- Enteral Pumps and Nutrition Stands and Nutrition Supplies
- Diabetic Shoes
- Lift Chairs
- Ambulatory Aids
- Self-Diagnostic Equipment i.e. Blood Pressure Units
Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
60 N. Canfield-Niles Rd.
Austintown, OH 44515
Park Place Plaza
8051 Market Street., Suite 2
Boardman, OH 44512